April 5, 2011

Now You Owe Us: $46,175


Okay, so I went to court in Queens again on March 29, 2011. Why? Because the despicable deadbeat wants to have the child support and the arrears he owes, REDUCED! It's almost unfathomable how a person that has not complied with a court order to the level of being in CRIMINAL NON-SUPPORT, can go to that court and say, "Yeah, you know that order that I'm not complying with, I want you to change it in a way that makes me happy."

So you know from my previous posts regarding the child support saga that in 5 appearances before the magistrate, my husband was unsuccessful in convincing the support magistrate that his business was a "not for profit," business and therefore he earned little to no income from it. It was all lies and the magistrate didn't buy it and neither did the judges on the appeal board from which he tried to have the magistrate overturned.

Okay, so Jeff said to himself, "To hell with the court, to hell with the order and to hell with my kids." So he has proceeded to live his life on his terms. He ignored the order, paying what he has felt like paying, which has ranged from $1,000 to $0, which is why he now owes $46,175.

But guess what deadbeat dad does have money for? To pay his lawyer. To pay his cell phone bill, and to cover his other "recreational" habits. *Cough cough*

What's his latest strategy to get out of supporting his 4 young kids? Unemployment. He claimed to me that although his record company and booking agency are doing well by all appearances, he is no longer a part of it. 

W Record Official Website

After all, who wants to be a part of something successful? Duh! Then he had the audacity to accuse me of being jealous of him right after telling me he's out of business! LOL!!! He really needs to become a comedian, because the stuff that comes out of his mouth is beyond funny! He'd make a fortune in Vegas off of his courtroom routines.

I suggested that he get a JOB. But that is a dirty word to him. He said that he would make less money if he got a job. Come again? How do you make less than NOTHING? There he goes with that fuzzy math again. 


Scenario: I make $0 now. Then I get a job, even a low paying job, making let's say, $300 a week. I would be making less than what I make now - $0, see?

Oh, I really want to be him. An abusive, violent man, that destroyed his family, has abandoned all parental responsibilities toward his children, that no decent person could possibly respect. Yeah, right, sure.

Just like all abusive people do and say the same things, so do all deadbeats. If they got a job or a business, they try and hide the money or claim they make less than they do. When that doesn't work, they will quit their jobs, or go out of business or claim they did, to avoid taking care of their kids. What the hell is up with that?  Real men will take care of their children even if they had to get 2 or 3 jobs to do it.

He was giving advice to a young man that had just had his child support hearing. While he was telling me he's out of business, I told that young man that was standing there listening, "Don't take advice from him. He owes his kids $43,000. He'll have you going to jail." He laughed.

Anyway, the case was dismissed because he told the magistrate that he didn't expect me to be there because he didn't serve me and came unprepared. He didn't bring a single piece of his homemade, fabricated, papers to court, in spite of it being his petition. Every time I step into the courthouse, I practically have my entire file cabinet with me. You just never know what you are going to need or be asked to show and prove. Plus since you don't know whether or not the other party is going to come, you just always come prepared - period. At least intelligent people do. 

Oh, well. She told him he would have to file again and he skipped out merrily to immediately get on the petition line again. So I guess I will await the petition's return. In the meantime, the arrears will only get bigger. I don't know why he just won't take out a business loan to pay it or borrow money from one of his rich friends. Surely he has real friends, right?

I was surprised to learn that his passport has been revoked due to the huge amount of child support he owes. You know what he told the Domestic Relations Unit to try and get it back? He said that he needed to go to MOSCOW to have SURGERY! He gave them another one of his fabricated pieces of proof - a letter in all Russian. I guess the letter was from his Ukrainian brain surgeon. LOL!!! They told him, NO! I asked him about his surgery several times when I saw him. He just stared at me and didn't answer. LOL!!!


This man still stresses me out. I thought escaping would put an end to the misery he has caused me all these years. But he's like herpes. A effed up mess that you're stuck with for life because you gave somebody some a$$.  
I dream I was Jeannie - a bob of the head and *poof!*

I have been going through a lot lately because of him and what he's doing and not doing. It's been starting to get me down and I have been crying lately. But today I remembered something Joyce Meyer said, "Don't panic. This is only a test." I have to keep in mind that God has BIG plans for my life. I don't know what they are, but I sense them. So the enemy is fighting hard to take me down before I get there. He wants me to give up. He wants me to throw in the towel, curse God and die. 

But you know what? No matter how much it hurts, no matter how hard I cry, I will NEVER give up. Why? Because I can't. I've never been a quitter. I'm a survivor. I'm an overcomer. I am a daughter of the King. Another reason is, I'm simply curious. I want to know what's at the end waiting for me. I want to see what's over the rainbow. I also can't give the enemy the satisfaction of breaking me.

So I gotta keep going. I have to show my kids how to do this life thing. I gotta show them how to win even when it feels like you're losing. I gotta teach them how to believe God for themselves. And they're seeing it, they're learning. They may see me cry, but they see me dry my face and they see me go on and push through every day. They see me dead tired, but they don't see me lay down and they won't ever, ever see me give up!!!