February 19, 2010

A Time to Be Born....


Sorry that it's been so long since I've posted anything, but I don't have access to the internet right now and just don't have the time in my schedule to get to the library like I'd like to.

Please keep the children and me in your prayers, maybe God will answer some of you. Things are not good, not good at all. I don't know how much longer I can tread the waters of this situation.

I'm not even talking to God at the moment. Probably not the wisest thing to do, but I'm just expecting Him to forgive my frail humanity.

Whatever the plan is that He's working for us, is not working for me. I told Him I don't want any more strength and endurance trials and tests and whatever future that requires going through all of this, save it, I don't want it. What I want is for all of this to change for the better - NOW.

If He can't do that then, forget it, the kids and I are on own. We have not been living a life for over a year now. We've been struggling to cling to something that resembles living.

I'm growing weary. I am not Job. Maybe God knows I can bear even more suffering. Well, I just don't want to, I've had quite enough thank you.

Everything has a season right. Well some seasons are too long.

There's a time to be born and a time to die.....